KTLA’s Burrous Bites dropped by for a visit last year. We love how he immediately picked up on our local vibe and the Peanut Buttah Hunny’s were a hit.
- Specials 1/1/2017 through 1/15/2017
- Artwork by Verónica Blohm
- Let’s Get Fit!
- Mayor Garcia stopped by for a visit!
- A New Twist to Setting Resolutions
- We are Open New Year’s Day
- BlackBird Cafe selected as one of the “Best” brunch spots in LB
- Making Time for Friends and Family
- Building Positive and Healthy Work Relationships
- The History & Benefits of Brunch
STAY IN THE LOOP
Want to get the latest news & promos?
Thank you for your subscription.
Your email format is wrong!
Sad, but we couldn't add you to our mailing list ATM.
The BlackBird Cafe is located in historic Cal Heights on the corner of Wardlow and Orange Avenue.