- Blackbird still open!
- To our valued neighbors and customers, With the spread of the novel corona virus (COVID-19) we wanted to share with you some of the measures we have instituted at Blackbird Cafe for the protection of you and our employees. In addition to our continued adherence to safe food handling practices, we have enhanced and increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitizing procedures. This includes surfaces that are frequently touched such as door knobs and push bars, bathroom fixtures and surfaces. We have reemphasized proper employee hand washing techniques and we are doing it even more often. We are monitoring the latest information and advice from public health agencies and will make the appropriate adjustments to our procedures and service as needed to do our part in keeping our community safe. All of us here at Blackbird Cafe thank you for your continued support and patronage.
- Open for Labor Day – 7 am to 3 pm
- Now serving dinner!
- Best Brunch and Breakfast!
- 10/14 & 10/15/2017 – Long Beach Open Studio Tour
- Specials 1/1/2017 through 1/15/2017
- Artwork by Verónica Blohm
- Let’s Get Fit!
- Mayor Garcia stopped by for a visit!
STAY IN THE LOOP
Want to get the latest news & promos?
Thank you for your subscription.
Your email format is wrong!
Sad, but we couldn't add you to our mailing list ATM.
The BlackBird Cafe is located in historic Cal Heights on the corner of Wardlow and Orange Avenue.